WizWheelz TerraTrike Tour Tadpole Recumbent Tricycles
The Tour shares all the seat, frame, & handlebar features found on the Cruiser which are described above. It uses higher quality Hayes mechanical brakes which are easier to adjust and give good feel and improved power. The Cruiser’s grip shift is replaced for Shimano Dura-Ace shifters, a great upgrade in my opinion. Some riders with limited hand strength or arthritis in their hands will really prefer these.
Reliable components for years of use:
- Chromoly Steel frame
- Adjustable seat with adjustable recline
- Indirect steering with adjustable handlebars
- Multiple frame sizes
- Hayes mechanical disc brakes
- Shimano Tiagra derailleurs shift well
- Dura Ace bar end shifters are easy and convenient
- 27-speed drivetrain
- Red Powdercoat paint
In our experience, WizWheelz has been more reliable than average and they have honored the warranty without a hassle.
See WizWheelz TerraTrike Specifications page for more info